What are we doing to maximise safety and prevent the risks presented by Covid-19?
The health and safety of our staff and customers is our number one priority.
We have identified a number of measures over and above our normal risk prevention and they are as follows:
- We are operating at a reduced capacity with more time in between games to allow staff to facilitate cleaning and disinfecting of props, surfaces, room items and touch points
- Customers will be required to sanitise or wash hands on arrival and wear face masks and gloves which will be provided before entry to your game
- Our staff have been trained in infection prevention and to recognise symptoms of Covid-19. Unfortunately you will not be allowed to play with any of the following symptoms: Persistent cough, cold like symptoms or high temperature. In these cases our staff have the right to ask people to rearrange their game should they deem it necessary
- All our staff will be wearing PPE in line with infection control guidance
- Customers will be allowed to play using ‘rule of 6’ in line with the latest Government guidelines [as of 1.5.21]. Teams of larger than 6 people can play together if they are from a maximum of TWO households only - anyone in your support bubble counts as ONE household. However, social distancing will need to be observed as part of the Government’s roadmap until any further changes and next steps are confirmed in June 2021.
- We ask that customers arrive 5 minutes prior to their start time. This is to ensure contact with other groups is kept to a minimum. Our staff will meet you on arrival and be with you at all times on site. Anyone who is late, risk the booking being cancelled or reduced in time
Can I re-arrange my bookings from before lockdown?
Anyone who had pre-booked games that had to be cancelled due to the government lockdown can re-organise their booking for when we are open. Contact us to get in touch to do this whenever you like.
Will my gift voucher have expired?
There is no expiry date on any vouchers or re-arranged games.
Please click a question below to expand:
You and your team will have a simple, yet sole objective… to escape our themed rooms!
Whether you are an archaeologist exploring the mysteries of the Minotaur or a team of Detectives attempting to rescue a kidnap victim, you will need to use your wits, logic, investigative and problem solving skills to work your way through the room’s many challenges.
Don’t let your adrenaline get the better of you, as you only have 60 minutes to escape!
Our escape rooms can be played by anyone and everyone. Teams can be made up of friends, family, work colleagues and can be used for different events such as parties, team building and corporate training.
Whilst there are no age limits to play our games, some of our puzzles and experiences may be too challenging for children under 10. Children under 16 are more than welcome to play as a team and must be accompanied by an adult, however the accompanying adult does not need to play the room with the group.
A minimum of 2 players and a maximum of 6 are allowed in all of our rooms. Should you wish to accommodate a larger party, feel free to call us to discuss different options with you.
Our venue is fully accessible. Labyrinth is on the ground floor and has been specifically designed to accommodate wheelchair access, although we advise that at least one member of your team is able-bodied to assist.
Unfortunately, our Kidnapped and Lab 3436 rooms are not wheelchair accessible as they are downstairs within our venue. If you require further information, please contact us
If there are any members of your team who may be hard of hearing or have any other specific needs, please inform us prior to your visit so that we can do our best to accommodate these.
Some of our rooms are dimly lit and include cramped spaces and locked doors. You will be asked before playing if anyone is susceptible to claustrophobia and advised accordingly. If this is something that a member of your team suffers severely from, we recommend that only Lab 3436 would be suitable for you.
All of our rooms are designed to give you a fully immersive experience. Our games also include periods of darkness or dimly lit passages. Some elements of our Kidnapped room are intended to stimulate an adrenaline rush but none of the rooms rely on a horror theme or scare tactics. If this is a cause for concern or you require any more information, please contact us to speak to one of our team.
We currently have 3 rooms, Labyrinth, Kidnapped and Lab 3436.
Choose a room to view prices
We are open:
- Monday - Thursday 4pm - 10pm
- Friday - Sunday 10am - 10pm
We will also be open Bank holidays. The premises are only closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
Should you wish to play our rooms during daytime hours Monday - Thursday, please contact us to arrange.
Because we are a town centre location there is plenty of parking within close proximity to our venue. All of these are pay and display car parks and some have restricted hours.
Our location is also opposite the entrance to Wigan Bus Station and within a 5 minute walk from Wigan Wallgate and Wigan North Western train stations. View interactive map
We ask that you arrive 5 minutes before the start of your game.
All our puzzles are solvable. If you are struggling with any part of the game, you will have the support of a clue system to help you along the way. The rooms are designed to be challenging, fun to solve and not seriously impossible!
All of our rooms have 100% CCTV coverage and a dedicated host who will look after you throughout your game. It is possible to leave the game at any point and if you experience any problems during your visit, our well trained staff will be on hand to assist you in any way required.
At the end of the game, we like to take a photo for our social media after your success. This photo will be posted on social media for you to like, share and tag yourselves in. We never sell images or pass them onto any other third parties. Will we not use them for marketing purposes. If you do not want your photo taken, it is not compulsory. Should you wish for an image to be removed at a later date, please let us know and we can sort it.
Players can wear whatever they like to play our escape rooms. Due to the heavily themed experience, props and effects are designed to feel as realistic as possible. Therefore, we recommend that you wear something comfortable and suitable for this environment, including sensible footwear.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.