Terms & Conditions
Please read these carefully as they set out the rights, obligations and relationship for both parties. In these terms and conditions, references to "you" and "your" include the first named person on the booking, all people included in the party on whose behalf a booking is being made and any other person added to a booking or first name responsibility is transferred.
By making a booking, the first named person on the booking ("the Lead Name") agrees on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking that :
- He/she has read these terms and conditions and has the authority and acknowledgement to be bound by them;
- He/she is over 16 years of age and resident in the United Kingdom and where placing an order for services including people under 16, declares that he/she is able to act as guarantor for the purchase of those services and accept responsibility for all members of the party for the duration of the visit;
- All information given to us is true and accurate.
If you are booking on behalf of a group, you must have adequate consent from all members of the party before making a booking and confirm that all members of your party have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The person who signs the booking form or completes the booking either online or by telephone will be the "lead name" for the purposes of the booking. The "lead name" must be 16 years of age or over at the time of booking.
The "lead name" is responsible for payment of the total booking price, which may include any subsequent cancellation or amendment charges that may be payable. The "lead name" is responsible for distributing all information relating to the booking to the rest of the party.
The "lead name" must confirm that all the other members of the party agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and provide accurate and full information to the remainder of the group in relation to the booking, including any subsequent changes.
A booking is defined as when;
- You tell us that you would like to accept our quotation; and
- You pay us (either in part or full) for the booking; and
- We issue you with a booking confirmation.
We reserve the right to return all or part of your booking money and refuse to issue a confirmation at our absolute discretion. A contract for the booking will exist between you and us when we issue a confirmation invoice to the "lead name" that will confirm the details of your booking, which may be either by post or e-mail.
Upon receipt, if you believe that any details on the confirmation invoice or any other document received from us are incorrect, you must advise us immediately as changes cannot be made later and it may harm your rights if we are not notified of any inaccuracies.
Should any additional members of the group be added at a later date, it remains the responsibility of the "lead name" to ensure that any such members agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and are in receipt of all relevant and most up to date information relating to the booking.
If you are heavily intoxicated when you reach the game centre you will not, under any circumstances, be allowed to play the game and your booking fee will not be refunded.
You are responsible for your own timekeeping. If you do not arrive on time, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and a refund will not be given.
Jurisdiction & applicable law
These terms and conditions and any agreement to which they apply are governed in all respects by English law. Both "us" and "you" agree that any dispute, claim or other matter that arises between us out of, or in connection with, your contract or booking will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only. You may however, choose the law and jurisdiction of Scotland or Northern Ireland if you live in those places and if you wish to do so.
We allow persons aged 10+ to participate with us provided the "lead name" on the booking is aged 16 or over at the time of the booking. Furthermore, the "lead name" on the booking confirms that they shall accept responsibility for the welfare of all those members of their party who are aged under 16. If the "lead name" on the booking is not taking part in the activity, they must remain on site at all times if there is anyone under the age of 16 that is taking part in the activity.
Any special requests must be made to us at the time of booking. Although we will endeavour to meet any special requests, unfortunately we cannot promise that any requests will be fulfilled unless we have specifically confirmed this in writing at the point of your receipt of the booking confirmation. Failure to meet any special request will not be classed as a breach of contract on our part unless the request has been specifically confirmed in writing. We do not accept bookings that are conditional upon any special request being met.
Disabilities & medical problems
If you or any member of your party has any medical problem or disability which may affect the booking arrangements or the rights of that person, please tell us before you confirm your booking so we can advise as to the suitability of the chosen booking.
Our Labyrinth room is accessible for all and you will be advised of requirements upon contacting us. In any case, you must give us full details in writing at the time of the booking. We may require you to produce a doctor’s certificate certifying that you are fit to participate in the booking.
Acting reasonably, if we are unable to properly accommodate the needs of the person(s) concerned, we will not confirm your booking. If you did not give us full details at the time of booking, we will cancel it and impose applicable cancellation charges when we become aware of these details.
Changes in price
We reserve the right to amend the price of booking the rooms at any time.
Changes by you
If you wish to change any part of your booking arrangements after our confirmation invoice has been issued, you must inform us in writing as soon as possible. This should be done by the "lead name". Whilst we will do our best to assist, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to meet your requested change.
Where we can meet a request, we reserve the right, entirely at our discretion, to charge you an administration fee of £10 per person per change as well as any applicable rate changes or extra costs incurred or imposed by ourselves due to supplier demands, time of day, day of week or other changes. Where we are unable to assist you and you do not wish to proceed with the original booking we will treat this as a cancellation by you. A cancellation fee may be payable.
Please be aware that certain arrangements may not be amended after they have been confirmed and any alteration could incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% of that part of the arrangements.
If you cancel
If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel their attendance on your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing. No refunds will be given for non-attendees to your booking.
If you wish to rearrange a booking you must inform us in writing at least 7 days before the game booking date. We will endeavour to rearrange your booking where ever possible but cannot guarantee that it will always be possible. If this is case, we reserve the right to cancel your booking without a refund.
If we change or cancel
Adrenaline Escape plan in advance to offer the best service possible to you and we must therefore reserve the right to make alterations to and correct any errors to the event details before and after your booking has been confirmed. Most of these changes will be minor and we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve ultimate right under any circumstances to cancel your booking.
If we have to make a major change or cancel, we will tell you at the earliest possible date and you can either have a refund of all monies paid or accept an offer of an alternative booking time.
You must notify us of your choice within 7 days of our offer. If you fail to do so we will assume that you have chosen to accept our resolution offer.
Very rarely, we may be forced by "force majeure" to change or terminate your arrangements after departure. If this situation does occur, we regret we will be unable to make any refunds (unless we obtain any from our suppliers), pay you compensation or meet any costs or expenses you incur as a result.
Our liability to you
We will not be responsible or pay you any compensation for any injury, illness, death, loss (including loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following:
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of you or another member of your party; or
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of the services contracted for and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
- unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our or our supplier(s) control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care and attention had been exercised (including, without limitation, the circumstances outlined in the section entitled "Force Majeure" below); or
- an event which we or the supplier of services, even with all due care and attention, could not foresee or forestall.
For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this agreement shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability the exclusion or limitation of which is not permitted by English law.
Your responsibilities and liability
We aim to provide all our customers with an enjoyable and memorable experience at Adrenaline Escape. However we do ask you to remember that you are responsible for your actions and the effect it may have on others. If we, or another person in authority, believe;
- Your actions could distress, upset, annoy or disturb other customers, our suppliers or our own staff;
- Your actions put anyone in any risk, danger or damage property;
- You are unfit to partake in Adrenaline Escape games for any reason.
We may prevent you from continuing with your booking/game.
Please bear in mind that you are responsible for your safety and that you are also responsible for the condition of the property you occupy. We are not responsible for any accidents which occur in the Adrenaline Escape or Cafe@ building due to the inappropriate or irresponsible behaviour of you or any member of your party, or for any accidents which occur anywhere on properties because of any items or property which you have broken and/or have left in a way in which injury can result.
You are responsible for your own timekeeping. If you do not arrive on time, we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
You must be in a fit state to enter the building. Failure to comply with this is at our sole discretion and will result in us not granting you entry.
Except where otherwise specified in these booking conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is affected by reason of circumstances amounting to Force Majeure. In these booking conditions "Force Majeure" means any event which we or the supplier of the services in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire, flooding and similar events beyond our control.
- Gift Voucher bookings are subject to all Adrenaline Escape terms and conditions
- Gift Vouchers are sent using first class post. Not recorded delivery
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions or discounts
- Gift Vouchers can be redeemed online at www.adrenalineescape.co.uk, over the phone on 01942 932111 or in person on arrival
- Gift Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed
- Gift Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash. If the full amount has not been used no change or cash refunds will be given, but any balance remaining on the voucher may be applied to future bookings
- If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the Gift Voucher(s), the difference can be made up with a debit/credit card payment or cash. If it is less, then change cannot be given
- Gift Vouchers cannot be sold to any third parties without our consent. If we do give our consent, then such consent may be subject to any conditions which we impose. In any event you may not sell the Gift Vouchers through the internet without our express written consent, which you must obtain before making any such sale. We reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of Gift Vouchers by you to a third party
- Gift Vouchers will be dispatched to you with the equivalent monetary value you have chosen
- Players aged under 16 must have an adult (18 years or older) present to accept the responsibilities as identified in the terms and conditions
- Once booked, rooms cannot be cancelled
Adrenaline Escape is based at:
Unit 34-36 Marketgate
The Galleries Shopping Centre
Tel: 01942 873 150